Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals
We have top of the line SUPs, from all-around to yoga to touring styles.
- SUPers must know how to swim and must wear a personal flotation device at all times.
- your rental includes your SUP, paddle, pfd & board leash.
- wetsuits and drybag rentals available as added options.
Rental Rates 2017*
Stand Up Paddleboards
- 1 of every 4 paddlers in the group must have sufficient experience and training to lead the group safely in the intended areas. This means that we give you the gear and you go. It is the responsibility of the experienced paddler(s) make sure the lesser experienced are properly set up.
- 48 hr. notice of cancellation and/or changes. a 50% administrative fee will be retained for any cancellations within 48 hours. Same day cancellations will be charged in full. Cancellations will be waived due to unsafe conditions (strong winds, thunder/lightning and poor visibility only).
- If you plan to transport a vessel on the roof of your vehicle you will need to have roof racks, padded cradles, and straps (or rope). We have extra pads and straps for a small rental fee if you need (based on availability).
- Rentals for solo paddling are NOT allowed. This is a concern of safety. Sorry for the inconvenience.